SALE UNDER SECTION 22 OF THE BANK OF CEYLON ORDINANCE (CHAPTER 397) AS AMENDED BY ACT. NO. 34 OF 1968 AND LAW NO 10 OF 1974
BANK OF CEYLON
A VALUABLE PROPERTY
THE FIRST SCHEDULE ABOVE REFFERED TO:
All that divided and defined an allotment of land marked Lot No. “A” depicted in Plan No. 445/15 dated 12.09.2015 made by W.A.Premarathne Licensed Surveyor of the land called “JAYANTHIYE WATTA” situated at Jayanthi Colony situated at Thambalawewa village in Grama Niladhari Division of No. 70 E – Thambalawewa in Sinhala Pattuwa within the Pradeshiya Sabha Limits and the Divisional Secretary’s Division of Hingurakgoda in the District of Polonnaruwa, North Central Province.
Containing in extent: A1-R3-P21
According to the said Plan No. 445/15 Together with the trees, plantations and everything else standing thereon
THE SECOND SCHEDULE ABOVE REFFERED TO:
01. The title to all minerals (Which term shall in this grant include precious stone) in or upon the holding and the right to dig for, search for, work and carry away and such minerals, are reserved to the state.
02. The owners title to the holding is subject to any right of way or other servitude existing over the holding at the date of this grant.
01. The owner shall not dispose of a divided portion of the holding less in extent than the unit of sub- division specified herein namely 1/2
hectares/acres highland… hectares/acres irrigated land.
02. The owner shall not dispose of an undivided share of the holding less than the minimum fraction specified herein, namely 1/3
03. No person shall be the owner of a divided portion of the holding less in extent than the unit of sub-division specified in condition 1.
04. No person shall be the owner of an undivided share of the holdings less than the minimum fraction specified in condition 2.
05. If the holding or any part of it is irrigable or becomes irrigable hereafter by any irrigation work already constructed in the course of construction, or to be constructed hereafter, the owner shall comply, in respect of the irrigable area, with the provisions of the irrigation ordinance (chapter 453) and any rules framed there under.
06. The owner shall not dig or search for, take, appropriate, sell or otherwise dispose of any minerals in or upon the land, unless he has obtained permission writing from the Government Agent and a license from the appropriate authority.
07. No Disposition of the holding or any portion thereof shall be made except with the prior permission in writing of the divisional Secretary.
We Shall Sell By
On Tuesday 12th February 2019
Commencing at 11.00 a.m. at the spot
Mode of Payment
The Successful purchaser will have to pay the following amounts in cash at the fall of the hammer.
- 10% (Ten Percent) of the Purchased Price.
- 2% NBT on the Purchased Price
- 15% VAT as applicable.
- 1% (One Percent) of the purchased price as sales taxes payable to the Local Authority.
- Auctioneer’s Commission of 2 ½ % (Two and a half percent only) on the Purchased Price plus applicable taxes on the commission.
- Cost of sale and any other charges if any.
- Further 10% of the Purchased Price will have to be paid within 30 days from the auction date.
- Balance 80% of the Purchased Price is to be settled within three months from the date of sale to the Manager, Bank of Ceylon, Jayanthipura Branch.
Title deeds and any other reference may be obtained from The Manager, Bank of Ceylon, Jayanthipura Branch Tel: 027 2222266
*The bank has the right to stay / cancel the above auction sale without prior notice.