Notice of Sale Under Section 9 Of The Recovery Of Loans By Banks (Special Provisions) Act. No 4 Of 1990
DFCC Bank PLC
Formerly known as DFCC Bank
A VALUABLE PROPERTY
Description of the Property Mortgaged By Mortgage Bond No.1673
1. All that divided and defined allotment of Land marked Lot A depicted in plan No.3695 dated 26.04.2017 made by K.D.L.Wijenayake Licensed Surveyor, of the land called LULELAMULLELANDA situated at Dodangoda with in the Grama Niladari division of No. 800C Dodangoda West and in the Divisional Secretaries Division of Dodangoda and within the Pradeshiya Saba Limits of Dodangoda in Iddagoda Pattu of Pasdun Korale West in the District of Kaluthara Western Province
Containing In Extent: A1-R3-P3
According to the said Plan No.3695 Together with trees, plantations, buildings soil and everything else standing thereon
The above said land is a resurvey and amalgamation of Lot 2A and 2B morefully described in Plan No.266 dated 19.12.2002 made by T. Samaranayaka Licensed Surveyor.
2. All that divided and defined allotment of Land marked Lot B depicted in plan No.3695 dated 26.04.2017 made by K.D.L.Wijenayake Licensed Surveyor, of the land called LULELAMULLELANDA situated at Dodangoda aforesaid.
Containing In Extent: A0-R2-P8.05
According to the said Plan No.3695 Together with trees, plantations, building soil and everything else standing thereon
The above said Lot B is a resurvey of Lot 3 morefully described below Plan No.235 dated 27.05.2001 made by T. Samaranayaka Licensed Surveyor.
The Property Mortgaged To DFCC Bank PLC By:
SENHIRU MICRO CREDIT (PVT) LTD a Company duly incorporated in the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka under the Companies Act bearing Registration No PV121276 and having its registered office in Dodangoda (hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’) has made default in payments due on MORTGAGE BOND NO.1673 dated 27/06/2017 attested by Muditha Weerakkody Notary Public all in favour of the DFCC BANK PLC.
Under The Authority Granted To Us By DFCC Bank PLC
We Shall Sell By
On Thursday 12th September 2019
Commencing at 11.00 a.m. at the spot
Mode of Payment
The Successful purchaser will have to pay the following amounts in cash at the fall of the hammer.
- 10% (Ten Percent) of the Purchased Price.
- 1% (One Percent) of the sales Taxes payable to the Local Authority.
- Auctioneer’s Commission of 2 ½ % (Two and a half percent only) on the purchased price plus applicable taxes on the commission.
- Total cost of advertising Rs.139,000.00
- Clerk’s & Crier’s Fee of Rs.1,000.00
- Notary’s Fee for condition of Sale Rs.2,000.00
The balance 90% of the purchased price together with any other statutory levies, duties, taxes or charges whenever applicable and imposed by the Government of Sri Lanka or any other authority to be payable within 30 days from the date of sale.
For further particulars please contact the Legal Department of DFCC Bank PLC on Tel: 011- 2371371
*The bank has the right to stay / cancel the above auction sale without prior notice
Head Office & Showroom
Flagship Auction & Sales Facility
Register with us to be updated on Auctions