1. The highest bidder becomes the purchaser. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders the lot will be put up again and re-sold.
2. A deposit of 50 percent (50%) to be made on each lot if required, at the time of sale.
3. All lots to be at the risk of the purchaser from the time of purchase, and no lot can be delivered while the sale is proceeding.
4. Should any mistake be made in describing a lot such mistake will not be held to vitiate or effect the sake if such lot in anyway - it being understood that intending purchasers will satisfy themselves on all points before bidding and no allowance will be made for imperfections discovered after the lots are knocked down.
5. No goods to be removed without the sanction of the Auctioneer. Any person removing any portion of the property without an order from the Auctioneer will be subject to an action at law.
6. Purchasers will bear all expenses of taking down and removing all lots purchased and shall make good any unnecessary damage which may be caused thereby.
7. NOTICE - Servant's bids will not be taken unless they produce an authority from their masters prior to the sale.
8. All articles must be paid for before delivery and removed immediately after the sale, otherwise they will be resold by public or private sale at the risk of the purchaser who will not be entitled to claim any surplus if any, at such re-sale will be liable for any deficiency.
9. The Auctioneer to have the option to refuse any bids.
10. NO GOODS WILL BE DELIVERED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
1. Entrance on the day of Auction will be by a non-refundable entrance ticket.
2. The highest bidder shall be declared as the purchaser and he / she has to pay 25% of the purchased price in cash immediately at the time of purchase.
3. The balance 75% of the purchased price will have to be paid latest 3.00 p.m. the following working day.
4. The vehicles should be removed from the auction site by the successful purchasers at their own expense after making the full payment.
5. The Auctioneer will not be responsible for the vehicles purchased or for any monies paid after the stipulated time period.
6. The insurances for the vehicles from the time of purchase will be the responsibility of purchaser.
7. All vehicles will be sold on AS IT IS CONDITION and the buyers should satisfy themselves before bidding and no complaints, cancellations or refunds of monies will be entertained after the vehicles are once sold.
8. The Auctioneer has the option to refuse any bids without giving any reasons for such refusal.
9. The decision of the Auctioneer will be final.
10. In the case of a Duty Free vehicle being on sale: The final purchase price at the auction will include the duty component payable to the Sri Lanka Customs. Schokman & Samerawickreme will undertake to pay the custom duty and process the papers and hand over all documents to the successful buyer. Till such time the vehicle will be handed over to the successful purchaser on full payment to be made before the following day.
1. A minimum period of 3 months should be exclusively contracted to our company to market and promote the property.
2. A minimum price expected by you per perch should be indicated at your earliest.
3. All legal matters pertaining to the sale will have to be handled by your appointed lawyers
4. The Surveyor Plans (completed not more than 5 years ago), Title & Title Reports, Street Line Certificates, Non vesting Certificates, Building Plans (If available), drainage & sewerage certificates and other necessary paperwork to be updated and made available by you.