|Date & Time :||Thursday 25 May 2023 Commencing at 11.00 a.m.|
|To Be Held At :||People's Bank, Kiribathgoda Branch|
From the Sapugaskanda Oil Refinery junction, proceed 1Km on Samurdhi Mawatha until you reach Mabima Road which is on
to your right hand side. Travel about 1.3Km along that road, until you reach Mahinda Vidyalaya. Then proceed along Obeywatta
Road which is on to the left of Mahinda Vidyalaya for another 250m. Then you would come to the Obeywatta junction, where
you will find Sri Devamiththa Road. Proceed 35M on Sri Devamiththa Road and you will find the subject property on to your
right hand side. The subject property is adjoining the house bearing assessment No. 205A.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The successful purchaser will have to pay the following amounts in cash at the fall of the hammer.
(1) 10% of the purchase price
(2) 1% Local Authority tax payable to the local authority
(3) Auctioneer’s Commission of 2 ½ % (Two and a half percent only) on the Purchased Price plus applicable taxes on the commission.
(4) Clerk’s & Crier’s Fee of Rs. 1500/=
(5) Cost of sale and any other charges if any.
(6) Stamp duty for the Certificate of Sale.
Balance 90% of the purchased price will have to be paid within 30 days from the date of sale to the Manager, Peoples’ Bank
If the said amount is not paid within 30 days as stipulated above, the Bank shall have the right to forfeit the ten percent (10%) of
the purchase price already paid and resell the property.