|Date & Time :||Thursday 01st June 2023 Commencing at 11.00 a.m.|
|To Be Held At :||PEOPEL'S BANK - MADIRIGIRIYA BRANCH PREMISES|
From People’s Bank Madirigiriya Branch proceed along Watadageya
Road for about 2.5 Kilo Meters and near the Madirigiriya Police Station turn left to the by
road. Proceed along this road for about 600 meters passing the four way junction and proceed
further 500 meters and turn right from the junction there and the subject property is the first
premises on this road.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The successful purchaser will have to pay the following amounts in cash at the fall of the hammer.
(1) 10% of the purchase price
(2) 1% Local Authority tax payable to the local authority
(3) Auctioneer’s Commission of 2 ½ % (Two and a half percent only) on the sale price plus applicable taxes on the commission.
(4) Clerk’s & Crier’s Fee of Rs. 1,500/=
(5) Cost of sale and any other charges if any.
(6) Stamp duty for the Certificate of Sale.
The balance 90% of the purchased price will have to be paid within 30 days from the date of sale to the Regional Manager, People’s Bank, Regional Head Office, Divisional Secretariat Complex, New Town, Polonnaruwa. Tel: 027-2226626, 027-2224404 Fax No. 027-2223522 If the said amount is not paid within 30 days as stipulated above, the Bank shall have the right to forfeit (10%) of the purchase price already paid and resell the property. The title deeds and any other reference may be obtained from the aforesaid address. The bank has the right to stay / cancel the above auction sale without prior notice