|Date & Time :||Tuesday 15th November 2022 Commencing at 11.00 a.m.|
|To Be Held At :||Bank of Ceylon, Kantale Branch Premises.|
Mode of Payment
The Successful purchaser will have to pay the following amounts in cash at the fall of the hammer.
1. 10% (Ten Percent) of the Purchased Price.
2. 1% (One Percent) of the purchased price as sales taxes payable to the Local Authority.
3. Auctioneer’s Commission of 2 ½ % (Two and a half percent only) on the Purchased Price plus applicable taxes on the commission.
4. Cost of sale and any other charges if any.
5. Further 10% of the Purchased Price will have to be paid within 30 days from the auction date.
6. Balance 80% of the Purchased Price is to be settled within three months from the date of sale to the Manager, Bank of Ceylon, Kanthale.